2/08/2015

#44

Classy Triple 




So yes I'm back! I've got a huge motivation lately and hopefully its not just temporary. School is still exhausting but as the half period ended I got some time to catch up with my life. Got thousands of series to watch but I would recommend you one which is pretty awesome: the hundred! I'm not going  to write down the plot  but go check it out because its totally worth it. 

What's more, I bought this sweater in Paris and I love it so much so I tried to made up my look around 'Paris themed'. That blue skirt is a new catch and my recent fave. And its still winter so I keep staying in my comfort zone in point of colours: grey, white, blue and black.




















 all H&M except  boots: Deichmann 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...