4/02/2013

74

 Neutral Ground 





Little sunshine! I was so happy when I looked on the window and saw the bright ray even it was just an hour! I enjoyed the lights because I haven't seen the sun for five days. Tomorrow, I have to go back to school, my break is over. Today I made an outfit with warm colours, brown and red. I got this brown shirt last week from Takko and I really adore the prints. I don't know, I feel it like old english motif. I took my basic light brown skirt(H&M) because it has the similar shade of brown. Nothing makes  it more impressive than this brick red blazer(f&f) and heels(Deichmann).  Prints make up my look so I only took a gold necklace (H&M).


























XXX




35 comments:

  1. This very cute outfit...I love the blouse...Thank you for your comment on my blog..xxx

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Thank's for your comment honey, I really appreciate it :D
    I just can't believe that your 14, you have such a mature look! I really like your outfit by the way ♥

    Hope to see you around again!

    fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the look and the shirt is cute!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovw the outfit! And you look beautiful!
    xoxo

    http://fashioniskatrineslife.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top has such a cool pattern! I love the way you paired it with the red blazer. So cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a chic blouse, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loooooooooooooong legs <3
    and cool shirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This whole outfit is so lovely! :)
    Thanks for the comment on my blog, I wanna follow you, but where's your gfc button?

    xx, Elaine

    http://lolita-kitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pretty, and your outfit is really sophisticated! Love everything!

    www.astylevictim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent !!

    This is such a beautiful outfit but also a perfect shot !!
    Really well done love :)

    Kisses !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty outfit!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...