4/04/2013

Must haves for spring
part two


 It was raining all the day! It's so crazy that there's no snow now but there's rain instead of it! I don't mind, I continue my 'must haves' post! I started writing about the  2013 spring/summer trends last week (here). Tomorrow I might go to shopping but in the weekend I will take outfit photos!

5. Pj pants
Comfort is really important in our rushing world. It's the fact why pajama pants conquer everywhere! You just take a basic shirt, your pj pants and go! They are floral, striped and full of colourful prints. I love them.





6.  Sneakers
It also inspired by every day life and comfort. Let's buy a sporty low top sneaker and neutralize your outfit! Choose a different colour from your look! The effect is guaranteed! It's a strange new trend for me but I like it. 





7. Asymmetric skirts
I have nothing to say! It's amazing how pretty an asymmetric skirt can be on every shaped girl. There're also  long and short selections so choose your best!





8. Lace and crochet tops
Lace was always the symbol of elegance. If you wear a little lace it makes you girly and sophisticated. It can be a shirt, a dress, a skirt or a short. Crochet tops also gorgeous pieces of your closet for spring. The most beautiful is the white but other colours can be great.






xxx

11 comments:

  1. Wooww I never heard about pj pants .. I don't know I'm might be blind :DDD I love this new trend it's crazy and funny!
    Thanks for this post dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I'm glad you learnt something new by me!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Great inspiration pictures !!

    Thanks for sharing this girl :D

    Have a great weekend :D

    Kisses !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lace and crochet thing going around. Also, the sneakers, perfect.

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear!
    I'll check it!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable :)

    Kisses & Have a Great Weekend,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah, this is pretty spot on! I'm obsessed with the pj pants atm... where is the last one on the 1st picture from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too it's from Mango! http://shop.mango.com/HU/p0/mango/sale/geometric-print-trousers/?id=81312134_75&n=1&s=rebajas_she&ie=0&m=&ts=1364399157977
      xxx

      Delete
    2. Ahhh omg they're still available! Thanks for the info! I'll definitely pop by the closest mango store asap ^^

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...