1/04/2013

44. Margaretha


Personally I love knitted sweaters and sweatshirts. This outfit is harmful and peace seems like a margaretha but the boots and the bag make it a bit wild. For me it's the season of the mustard things like my scarf and hat.
The temperature makes me think I have to wear tights ( of course in the middle of  winter), but the weather was nice and sunny. I love this black skirt however I never really  leave the house in it. I'm wearing a red sweater with a studded black bag and heels. 














and without any mustard....













Photos by Petra

1: scarf & hat ( H&M)
2: sweater (vintage)
3: skirt ( ?)
4: tights ( calzedonia)
5: bracelet ( Bijou Brigitte)
6: boots ( Jeffrey Campbell replica)
7: bag (C&A)


Now my pizza arrived and I'm watching pll so it's the best end of my day.

Have a nice friday!
xxx

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...