1/06/2013

45. 2013 Spring/Summer


It's the time to show you my favourite 2013 Spring/Summer collections.

Burberry Prorsum








There were  raspberry, maroon and gold, green and cerulean pieces. There were sweet capes what perched on shoulders in short lengths. The focus on volume continues to more trench coats and jackets, with huge bell sleeves that mimic the shape of full skirts below. My favourite was this beautiful lace jacket.


Louis Vuitton 









Magical trip. The models came down on huge escalators. It was fantastic. After the Candy shop, it invited us to chess. There were brown and white, yellow and white and black and white. I love them! "I just liked graphic patterns, the colour with light."- Jacob. It was all simple, no fuss, elegant and Sixties sleek and it was the first time the house hasn't made use of Monogram.








Chloé







The idea behind the collection was " pull-on and go!"- meaning easy and effortless items, be they swingy caped crop tops, Bermuda style shorts and oversized tunic tops. My favourite was the angular blouses, kimono sleeves and  ruffles.






Roberto Cavalli

I think the picture told you everything. My best!





















There were my favourites , but I also like Alexander McQueen, Chanel, Givenchy, Isabel Marant, Mulberry and Jil Sander. 

Have a nice Sunday! 
xxx

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...