2/11/2014

#12

Foggy Foxy




I really, really need some relax, few days without school. Seriously, I spend most of my lifetime learning useless things for nothing. And the next break will be in 2 months. Whatever.

I've became a fur addict lately, doesn't matter its a scarf, coat or bag, I love it.  This scarf is my latest furry piece and it makes me thing of a FOX.  I combined with a beige knit, dark red skirt and my new boots.
A strange fog (or smoke) took my city so it's hard to see something which is out of 50 metre. At least my photos look special with this background.

What do you think?











knit: Next/boots: Deichmann/fur:Mango/skirt:old/sunnies:Promod

XoXO


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fur! I'm following you back via Bloglovin as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look, and you do look foxy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous! The fur and knit are so trendy together.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nagyon szép a sál és a pulcsi is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this look especially the fur!

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really a beautiful outfit, I lovee the touch of the fur.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...