1/11/2014

#4

Furry




This is the loveliest sweater I've ever get. It's black, fluffy and furry and warm= perfect for winter. I paired it with a tulle dress ( worn as skirt) and my new hat ( got for christmas). Actually, I don't wear hats very often, I mean I have some favourites this & this but thats all. Well, it changed because I had bought 2 other hats recently and I wear them all time. Just better than beanies.

I know it's a black&grey outfit but I just realised that more than the half of my winter closet is black, grey or white. wow I seriously need some colours.





sweater:Takko/ clutch:H&M/ hat: Promod/ boots: Deichmann

XXXX


4 comments:

  1. So cute, :)
    http://catarynamendes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute sweater! I wanna get something like that. :)

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love that cap, stunning xDD

    xx
    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool and cute combination :)
    http://creativecornerkb.blogspot.com/ visit us ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...