8/02/2013

106


 Velvet Turban






Yes, it's August, the fact that there's just one month for the school sounds so horrible. Even, I like this month because my birthday coming soon. 
This outfit inspired by a turkish series, at least my headband. It's like a turban, so I totally adore.
Dark burgundy  is still close to my heart so I match it with a similar  colored skater skirt.
I  took a grey printed tee, black socks and boots and a rosary cross. 
I think, it's  a bit gothical because of the dark colors but maybe It's  just too new for me to wear dark shades together.




























<!--BEGIN HYPE WIDGET--><script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://lookbook.nu/look/widget/5202444.js?include=hype&size=medium&style=button&align=center"></script><div id="hype_container_5202444"></div><!--END HYPE WIDGET-->

skirt and socks: H&M / tee and  neckalce: C&A / turban: Claire's / bag: sanches / boots: Jeffrey Campbell


XoXo


10 comments:

  1. i need a turban like this in my life. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turban and outfit is perfect! Thanks for your message darling, I'd be glad to follow you too :-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear! Thanks for your lovely comment! I followed you on Bloglovin already, just waiting for your turn to follow back ;) Btw, the headband looks so cute on you!

    ❤ Jenny Tsang
    www.Tsangtastic.com | Tsangtastic on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your style! I would love to have each of us follow the other, bloglovin and lookbook perhaps?
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3898206
    http://lookbook.nu/flowerthewall
    xox
    www.flowerthewall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the skirt is amazing , great look!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the headband so much! and we have the same skater skirt <3 love this style so much! pretty lady! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! I love the casual tee with the skirt. I love skater skirts so much and the color of yours is so rich and pretty. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Just started following on BL. Hope you can follow back so we can stay connected : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this look! I love the turban, you styled it really well.

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...