7/06/2013

101

 Yellow & Blue





When I saw this dress the first thing I tought was a parrot. A beautiful big yellow and blue parrot, I used to want a bird but my parents didn't let me to keep one. I don't know but I still find parakeets so intereseting, I would definitely teach mine to talk. By the way my look contains a fresh summer dress with a dark blue blazer. It's also good for a walk in the park and for a party with this silver snakeskin clutch. I paired it with dark blue sandals.























dress: H&M/ blazer: Orsay/ clutch: H&M/ sandals: Deichmann/ bracelets: H&M

XoXo

9 comments:

  1. love the dress and the print it suits you! thanks for dropping by my blog sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! very parrot like! and wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! The dress is absolutely gorgeous and goes well together with the blazer!

    Kisses,

    Yooleah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visit my blog honey! Of course I follow you in Bloglovin and invite you to visit my blog!

    SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me
    Facebook SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! Really pretty dress, love it ♥

    http://rykabell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flower printed dress in spring is gorgeous. To match with an outfit also brings something new to the pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes! very parrot like! and wonderful colors!

    Buy etinax

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...