7/03/2013

99

 Summer Pops




Summer is too short to wearing boring, simple clothes. I made this tee from a simple big t-shirt. I think the tassels on my arm make it more funny and bohemian. I paired it with a purple skirt which has similar prints, platform shoes and a shiny hat. This necklace from plastic pearls is also an all-time piece because I have it since  I was 5 years old and I still like it. As for bag, I chose a brown old-school briefcase to give a little seriousness to my outfit.




























skirt: New Yorker / shoes: Deichmann/ bag:old / tee: Philip Russel + DIY / necklace: old

Have a fabulous day!

XoXo

3 comments:

  1. Cool outfit! Love the different patterns from the shirt and skirt. It's such a fun bright outfit and the bag is amazing! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Just started following on BL. Hope you can follow back so we can stay connected : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...