6/14/2013

97.  Pinch of 80's





Yes, my holiday is started and I'm so happy! Well, I still can't belive that I finished this year, it was awesomely fast! This outfit is inspired by ice creams: kiwi & rasberry. I ate a lot of them and I though it is an interesting combo. That's why, I mixed red with green.  A lot of people can't accept heels with socks, although it is really in fashion. The red garbo and shorts are from my mum's 80's closet. I love this style..maybe I watch too much Carrie diary.

I finally made bloglovin so feel free to follow each other!  <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2097915/?claim=rzm9387pp4w">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

























P.S.: I will post a special interview later so stay with me.





bracelets:H&M / heels: Humanic / belt: Orsay / socks: H&M


2 comments:

  1. yep. just yep. u rocked this outfit. the bobby socks are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is really chic. Love it!
    xox

    http://sucrebyblessing.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...