1/15/2013

47. Black&White 



I'm sorry I haven't written for a week. I had no time. I hope it will change. There was 20cm snow but yesterday it was raining so now it just slush. When I came home my boots were totally wet so I'm realised I have to make pictures inside. I love black & white outfit since Chanel figured it. I found a little shop where I can bought Polish clothes last weekend and I bought this black lace top. I'm wearing a  pearl bracelet and earings with heels. 













skirt(New Yorker)
tights(H&M)
heels (Tamaris)
bracelet(Bijou Brigitte)
earings(C&A)

I did some photos with my friends about my day.  It was a bit crazy.



Yesterday I was wearing a collar what I made.  I hope you like it.


I should study chemistry so have a nice tuesday!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. WoW. We had an exciting day.... or according to the pictures... creepy. :) I love this outfit, and I dont know y u dont wear this at school. Oh, got it. It's winter. :)
    Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ordinary day :D Happy Birthday baby :)
    Nothing good about winter. :/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...