3/31/2014

#20

Lazy



This is my lazy sunday ritual outfit: white shirt and blue jeans. And sometimes monday too. Effortless and chic. Totally enough to start the week. It's also a self made tee inspired by a Lana Del Ray song plus Homer Simpson. It's not the way how I first imagined but I like it. I took a statement necklace and my cutest flats ever. Aren't they adorable? I adore my cattish loafers so much!

What do you think? 









jeans: H&M/shoes: New Yorker/ necklace: C&A/bag: H&M/ sunnies: Promod

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. love this look! definitely comfy and chic at the same time:)

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shoes are just lovely, and you look so beautiful and the outfit is so cool and chic xx
    hilsberg.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...