4/19/2014

#24

Claret Diaries



Silky, fairy post straight from the Forest. I found my shooting chancel in the field of the mother earth. So weird that during the 1,5 year blogging I just realised the wonder of the nature on my outfit photos now.
This time I wore a burgundy dress with lace arms, flower crown and white sandals. I really adore this background so I think I gonna have more photos in the nearly forest.

What do you think?











sandals: Tom Tailor/ flower crown: Claire's/sunglasses: Promod

Have a fabulous Spring break full of fun and relax. 
Happy Easter!

5 comments:

  1. my goodness! If I had that forest nearby I would do all my shoots there! gorgeous and I love your red dress. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress :) And great choice of place for photoshoot :)
    Muilo Burbulai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. The richness of the red and the flower crown are really working nicely with the forest background. Looks so whimsical!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...