1/20/2014

#7

Patterns



To be honest, I was in a debt for  couple days because I created this blog to show something special while lately I just posted black and dark boredom. So I stopped for a moment and think about it. I still can't go out from my 'black-white-grey' winter comfort zone but I started mixing patterns. Prints are fun, aren't they?

So this is the outfit I wore today. Actually, I wore this blazer on Christmas Eve when I got that skirt. My first thought was that 'what about them together?' but then I just put this idea in the background. The white tulle is a part of my ballet dress, I wore at 8yrs.  So here is a mix'n'match outfit with hearts, flowers and baroque patterns. What do you think? 











skirt:New Yorker/bag+necklace:C&A/top:H&M/blazer:Atmosphere

XoXoX

P.S.: Check out my tumblr here 

8 comments:

  1. Tetszik a mintamix és a blézer nagyon cuki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable! so much fun how you added in a piece from your ballet outfit!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you paired all those patterns with the red bag. So pretty!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your picture on Instgram and I was going through blogs when I decided, I should give Reka's blog a visit. :D
    You look fab!
    Love you as much as I love your outfit.
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this, especially the skirt!

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress! Great pattern-mixing with the jacket.
    New follower :)
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit! love the bag :) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...