6/04/2013

94. Keep going and go backpacking



I found this  backpack which is older than me ( :OOOO) but I'm totally in love with it. Who said that backpacks can't be fashionable? Actually me some years ago but I have already seen so many perfect outfits with them as the result I put it on my wishlist. I couldn't belive that my mum kept it in a secret.
I can continue my regular complains about the weather because it's still just raining. Snow in March, rain in June? What's next? 40°C in winter?
Well, it's not my business. As for this outfit, it's inspired by school because it's my last week to correct my grades, write exams and else. So most of my thought is about school.  I am wearing a striped pants which I bought a months ago but I think it would be a 'forever item' in my closet. I'm still in love with this vivid red blazer, it always makes my looks. I paired it with a simple black top, loafers and a colorful neckalce. 































studded loafer: Deichmann/ red blazer: f&f / striped pants: H&M / backpack: Saiche / necklace: Promod / top: H&M

7 comments:

  1. Great outfit :) the packbag is so cool!
    www.martiquices.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pants and backpack!
    I'd recomment taking your photos from a lower angle; it makes you look taller :)

    xx,
    www.velvetmolecules.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog! I followed (: Follow back?

    http://lolita-kitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stripes trousers! xx


    http://lamodanoentiendedeleyes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the combo of the black and white stripes with the red :)
    Great post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely put together look.
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If you want we can follow each other on GFC ,Bloglovin/Facebook..Let me know !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love your pants so much!! You look very pretty!!

    http://elisefashionblog.com

    Elise, xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...