4/19/2013

79. Walk in the sunshine




I had really great day. I ate my first icecream in this season with my friends. Of course lemon and strawberry.  It was really delicious. I don't know how can keep up 3 months without icecream. I found this tufted bag (from my mum's hippie age) and I adore it. Tassels are so popular those days so it is the second reason why I love it. I paired it with my high-waisted short and  a zebra printed top. I took my studded loafer and a necklace.






















short: Takko/ loafer:Deichmann/ sunnie:Promod / top: Hennes/ necklace:H&M

7 comments:

  1. Hi! Your blog is so nice! I like a lot your style and your look proposals. I also have a blog about fashion. I usually introduce new designers and fashion projects. I write in Spanish but sometimes I write a brief text about in English. If you like the idea of knowing what is happening in Spain I invite you to follow it. I follow you by bloglovin! See you in every post and congratulations for your encouraging work! xo www.puritoentusiasmo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like very much the zebra toop and your red bag!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your visit my dear :)
    Glad you enjoy it
    Hope I will see you soon on the blog !



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty as always! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute zebra top!

    Join my new Oasap giveaway!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/2013/04/oasap-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look soo pretty <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...