3/11/2013

66. Glamorous stripes


I love stripes. They were always in fashion just with some break but now they come back again. There are several designer started use it again. Celebs also love it. The most popular is the black&white combination but there are beautiful colours too. Today I decided to wear something stripey. I have this skirt from H&M and I found this black&white top. It fits great because my skirt has bigger stripes. I felt too simple so I took this cheerful red blazer(f&f)  and a black bag. Luckily, the sun was shining  ( it was raining all the weekend) so I can wear my new sunglasses (Promod). 






          
  













I am so happy that the weather gets warmer and warmer every day so I can I started wear my trench coat (Orsay).



XXX






3 comments:

  1. such a nice photos! it's so great post I love it! cute dress!
    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh it so great u are beautiful , the pictures too . i love this post !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot girls
    xxxxoooo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...