2/18/2013

59. Prom Night



On saturday I was on a party in my school. It was great, I enjoyed it. So I made a special post about this again. I was wearing a lace  dress (Zara) with an extra comfortable heels ( Tamaris) and a simple gold necklace. We took a few pictures for you. I promise I would stop making photos about prom dresses pro tempore because you have already seen a lot of them.





We were shopping those dresses a day before the party in a little shop. This orange tulle dress has been chosen by me for Alexa. I think she was really pretty. Laura was one of the candidates for the prom queen so she was wearing a nice white  lace dress with an elegant little black bag. 











You might  have seen Petra's ombre sparkling  dress in this post.





I hope you like it!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...